Thursday, October 6, 2011

Привет

I am just hours away from a new chapter in my life.....
I am so excited I hope I can sleep tonite:)
I am packed and am brushing up on as much Russian as I can then hopefully some sleep however I will have a total of 11 hrs of travel tomorrow so mayb I will sleep then....Praise God with your help we have reached over our goal of 15,000 dollars for repares of the orphanages and we are just patiently waiting for more miracles top happen. I hope I have time to update this blog with posts as I am away but who knows.......here are the newest prayer requests from the team....


  • Pray that the directors of the two orphanages will be open to our team and allow us to share the love of Christ and the Gospel with these children.



  • Pray for Mark and Anna as they make all the necessary arrangements for our team at the orphanages, the Guest House and arrange our in-country travel.



  • Pray that our team members will be the face, hands and feet of Christ as they serve the children and staff at the orphanages.



  • Praise! God Has provided more than our goal of $15,000 for the various work projects at the orphanages and for the Pastors Conference.



  • Please pray that our entire team will be a blessing and great encouragement to the staff, children and community surrounding the two state run orphanages we will be serving at.



  • Pray for a great team spirit, unity and camaraderie.



  • Please pray for safety as the team travels to and from Moldova as well as on the roads each day.



  • Pray for clear communication back and forth as we finalize the work projects and plan for the VBS.


  • *As for me, you all know I work with children who are constently sick and I am trying my best to keep healthy so pray for my health along with everyone elses too it will stink if someone gets sick for a few days. I also pray that I live focused on what God wants rather then following my own desires as we are there. Thanks again all who read this! You really are amazing :)














    No comments:

    Post a Comment